The Skeleton in the Closet

 As I mentioned in a previous post I changed my blog title to meet the new needs of a new norm that this pandemic life has thrust upon us all. So what skeleton do I have in the closet? 

 While confession implies some deep dark secret, I’m sorry to disappoint you, although I do have an actual skeleton in my closet, but no deep dark secrets.

 No, the reality is me confessing to how to get through all the politics, the pandemic, etc without falling into the pit of despair. 
Things are NOT going back to normal anytime soon. 

FOCUS
Yep, where is it?
 Apparently a lot of people are facing this issue as this article points out. Mine seems to have scarpered off too.  I'm finding I need to write out daily lists on index cards to help me and so far it's working, well that's if I remember to write them LOL! Or haven’t lost the daily index card 😜
I’d share all sorts of links on “how to focus”  but I can’t be arsed, forgive me. 



Comments

Popular Posts