confessions of a creative crone

 Well my first confession is that I have once again changed the title of my blog. As life has changed since I first started this blog 14 years ago so have my needs as an artist/creative and now as an older woman. 
To say that life has taken a dramatic turn is a major understatement. We are in the middle of a pandemic, a national crisis politically and socially in the United States and it has   changed everything. Right now I am just swimming in the turbulent seas and repeating my mantra
Keep Calm and Carry On
The word crone seems to be viewed as negative but check out  
this great description from What the Heck is A Crone Anyway
So my journey continues and I hope as you read my blog you will be inspired to live your life authentically, creatively , and you age however you see fit.
I plan to follow the symbolism of the 

Until next time 
Cheers


Comments

nancy mellon said…
Hello Crone Buddy. Who's the person with the mop on the top? And yes I am a poet and dont know it. Like your new blog title.
Saw Anna Arbor yesterday, she was reading "Artists" Magazine on her porch. She was taking a break from her artist retreat, (her easil was by the back door ready to go out) to catch up on her reading. She says it is very good magazine, lots of interesting tips.
Missing your laughter and the fun times we have had together.
jafabrit said…
Back atcha crone bestie ❤️ I have no clue who the woman is in the pic with our pollock style painting. Our painting was used without our permission for some advert a long time ago.thanks for your lovely comments and miss you loads xx

Popular Posts