Artistic Isolation vs the SPARK of Being Surrounded By Creatives
A Life of Alchemy
Ponderings of a creative soul traveling the roads of life
by corrine bayraktaroglu aka Jafabrit
Xenia Avenue, Yellow Springs, Ohio💛
Art on wall is by Joshua Whitaker
I spent 9 years being totally isolated as an artist in Arizona. I had not planned on that, however I viewed it as a challenge to test my art chops so to speak. I think I rose to the challenge with a new body of work and way of expressing myself which was inspired by my dear sweet grandchildren there
MISS you always❤️❤️❤️❤️
Now I am back in the nest of creativity in Yellow Springs, Ohio and WOW!
I never felt lonely in Arizona, but there is something about being surrounded by creativity. It's inspiring, and it creates a SPARK in my soul that is hard to describe.
There is the constant visual stimulation of great art everywhere, inside and outside.
Seeing how other artists approach an issue or problem helps develop new ways of seeing and creating. It's seeing the daily joy and passion in others for their craft. It's a spark that ignites your own creative energy.
Cheers
Jafabrit


Comments