Mouse tales: polymer mice go on a picnic



 
I found this tricycle at a thrift store and had it on the shelf in my studio for months until inspiration hit and I made a wee mouse for it. It was my grandaughter Sarah’s wonderful drawing that inspired me and some spare fake grass in our shed and Ta Da!  Off we go for an adventure. 

Mimi pedaled through the garden, past towering flowers and buzzing bees , over the twig bridge and into bluebell meadow. 

Her friends Tilly and Pippa brought biscuit crumbles, cheese bits , berries. They  sipped blackcurrant juice from acorn cups. They munched on berries and the juice oozed and covered them in purple splotches. Mimi thought Tilly looked like a grape and Pippa like a Jackson pollock painting. They were a mess. Mama mouse was not going to be happy. 

It was the best picnic ever. 

Comments

Popular Posts