Creativity: the art of dithering

 Sometimes creativity just doesn’t happen the way I expect it to. I want to draw, or paint or make a polymer critter and instead I dither about. I’ve learned not to fight dithering about because it’s in the dithering that’s ideas percolate.  Oh I love that word DITHERING. It means in slang to act nervously or indecisively  but my usage is more related to indecisively , like all over the blasted place LOL! 

It’s Valentine’s Day but that did not alter my routine of being a coffee shop bum. I always have a latte and then read for an hour, maybe grab a bite and nearly always leave a little something. I used to leave painted rocks but I am currently obsessed with mice, so it’s little mice.

I indulged in a lush cupcake.

Fountain Hills Arizona 

Sometimes I just can’t resist leaving them in fun places like this silk daffodil.

HappyValentine’s



Comments

Popular Posts