Cheddar Hall Diaries: polymer clay adventures

 Goodness it’s been a while since I’ve posted on this blog. What is it, maybe just over 2 years. 
Since then a lot of hiking, reading, coffee shop bumming, traveling, painting, drawing, embroidery, chasing of grandchildren here in Arizona and Ohio.
Well HELLO! 
Cheddar Hall
Last year I became enamored with making polymer clay mice and creating a room with various scenes that tell stories to the delight of the grandchildren. 
It’s inspired the children to make their own rooms with mouse families. 

Coffee Shop Mice
I bought some air dry clay but didn’t like it as much and decided to stick with polymer clay. However it is great for creating little mice and since I’ve stopped painting rocks for a while I now leave little mice in the many coffee shops I visit. This one found a perfect spot in a silk daffodil. 

Nana’s Kitchen
I decided Cheddar Hall needed a kitchen so I decided to recreate my nana’s kitchen as close as I could. When I was little I spent hours playing at the sink while my nana cooked. We would listen to a comedy show called The Clitheroe Kid. Sharing laughter with people you hold dear and love is the best thing ever.

Cheers from JAFABRIT 
For updates do check in with my instagram page 





Comments

Beanie Mouse said…
HURRAY!!! You're back! AND with mice! Yippee!!!!!!
jafabrit said…
Ha ha yes, I seem to be obsessed or possessed by wee mice . Great to see you .

Popular Posts