Into The Future 2021

 This time we sort of know what we are heading into, or at least we hope we do.  A new way of living was formed during the pandemic restrictions and the severe limitations we faced during a brutally dry hot summer in Pheonix.  I’m hopeful that the lessons learned during 2020 fare me well for next year. 

I decided the New Year starts with a clean studio with old and new projects ready to work on. 

Working on line drawing ideas for embroidery, and dragged an old unfinished piece out of the closet. 

 Since being a breast cancer survivor and being overweight put me in an at risk categoryand then came covid which put me at even higher risk it became obvious I had to lose weight, along with a few other health considerations. So my weight loss journey continues and I have only a few more pounds to reach my goal weight. 

My word for the year 2021 is Hygge And yep! I know that fad or trend has already passed but it seems just as relevant now to try and nurture a mood of wellness and contentment in our home through a few simple design tricks. 



Book Recommendation - Threads of Life: A History of the World Through The Eye of a Needle by Claire Hunter is a fascinating read. Here is    a link to a Review in The Herald Scotland

HAPPY NEW YEAR

🥳 




Comments

Popular Posts