Pandemic and Election Nightmares

 During the day I’m fine. I keep happily engaged in art, reading, hiking, etc and enjoy a pleasant home life.  However my subconscious must be working overtime trying to make sense of the continuing theatre of the absurd daily trotted out by the news. 

If you are having election nightmares too you’re not alone according to the Huffington Post or pandemic dreams article in the Harvard Gazette

My first dream  involved vicious angry animals roaming around indiscriminately attacking the public. I made the mistake of making eye contact with one as I was trying to walk home. I woke up just before it pounced. 

The second involved being grossed out by bugs and trying to clean them up. 

So my next question was how NOT to have anymore nightmares.

None of the advice I researched seemed relevant or useful. My only conclusion is that until the pandemic stops and the election is over the nightmares will continue.  







Comments

Natalie said…
I hope that the vaccine will be found soon and we will get through these days.

Popular Posts