Halloween Tree During Shambolic Pandemic


Since 2020 is a shambolic pandemic nightmare that’s ruined everything we normally enjoy I decided why the heck not change it up a bit. Yes I know it's only September BUT, and 
I don't know about you, I need to grab every miniscule of joy I can.
 
While visiting in Ohio on Nana duty I dragged out the Christmas Tree and we turned it into a Halloween Tree.  Boy did my 3 year old grandson’s eyes light up when we set it up and he helped decorate. We also made a robot out of cardboard boxes, aluminum foil, lizard googly eyes, and silver pipe cleaners. 
  

Back in Arizona we did the same for our second set of grandchildren.
The children did a marvelous job with the craft paper pumpkin decorations which just make me smile every time I see them.










Comments

katness said…
Very nice decoration for halloween. Congratulations
jafabrit said…
Thank you 😊

Popular Posts