JafaRocks It at Watson Lake in Prescott , Arizona

Be creative with your life, that’s the important canvas”
 We thought we were just going for an hour hike HAH! turned out to a 4 1/2 hours. I like painting rocks, not climbing them.   

Just for the record 
I never leave painted rocks in State or National Parks

Still it was an amazing experience.
 “In photography it’s about that moment ....when your mouth drops open click the shutter...hello! that’s it.” Harold Feinstein
This was like a tree portal with rock guardians
Yeh! my mouth dropped open alright. The grandeur and beauty of the lake and the dell granite boulders that are 1.4 billion years old on the loop trail was awe inspiring and
Heart Rock
 humbling. One section of the trail was called "over the hill" and I am thinking YES indeed I am feeling over the hill LOL!
My photographs may not do Watson Lake justice, but I like to think following the words of Harold Feinstein I've  managed to share some of the awe.

#JafaRocks Instagram

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Bio of Harold Feinstein

Harold Feinstein Photographer & Photography Trust

We were delighted to connect recently with one of Harold's former students, JoAnn Cancro. JoAnn is an accomplished fine art, cultural and event photographer who attended one of Harold's private workshops in New York during the 1990s. She was kind...

Comments

Popular Posts