The Fastidious Blog with Fastidious Art and The Fastidious Skull

The word fastidious seems to be a very popular word by spammers who try to leave comments on my blog. Here is an explanation why the word fastidious comes up.

Fas.tid.i.ous
very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail

I suppose it's fairly accurate ;) I do pay attention to detail when I'm working on an art piece even if it's just for fun.

The Fastidious Skull 

Anybody can get an effect using a prisma filter which I used for this skull, BUT there is quite a bit more involved than just putting an image through a filter.skull art
I used Photoshop layers of a skull and a picasso painting.  After carefully erasing parts and tweaking I upload to my ipad and then tweak further with procreate program. Once that is done then I put it through a mextures filter, and then put through a prisma filter.
Disclaimer: I am not a monetized blog so I am not getting any financial gain or credit for sharing the methodology I used.

I hope you enjoyed visiting
cheers
selfie

Comments

Popular Posts