Finding Solace in Art

I don't need to repeat the news, it's pretty awful/gruesome in so many ways in so many places and for so many people. 
It's overwhelming.
It's hard to know what to do, how to help, how to channel that anguish. 
I feel like this

A video posted by Corrine Bayraktaroglu (@jafabrit) on
and sit with Betty in my tea room writing my journal and so wishing there really were comic book heroes to save us all, wouldn't that be marvel-ous!
prisma app
We so desperately need the good souls to keep lighting the way, which is hard to do when our hearts are breaking and our souls are beaten by the constant onslaught of poisonous hatred. I can but find solace in my art, and try to help in my small way.

LINKS
Amnesty International 
Human Rights Watch
American Civil Liberties Union
International Red Cross
Directory of Organisations Supporting Victims of Terrorism

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, gal...

This blog + the Jafagals + all the lovely, generous gifts of Happy + inspiration that you both give us (your fangirls) like yarnbombing + 'free art fridays/free found art' + your beautiful painting(s) (both verb and adj) ARE the GIFT!!!

You are a blessing.

XOXOXO T
jafabrit said…
thanks T xx♥x

Popular Posts