MOMA Part Two

The crowds, oh the crowds!
They were overwhelming on a free friday and there was little respite.  I found am empty corner in one of the galleries and took a 
photo of the view. Phew! take a breather! Having given up on seeing much of anything in the permanent collections we headed down to the cafe 2 and indulged in rhubarb/strawberry crisp. Next stop was the sculpture garden and being a lovely day that was packed too.  
Rose by Will Ryman
Despite being crowded we did manage to snag a seat, rest our feet, and enjoy some people watching before exploring the sculpture garden. When leaving I left my calling card, hey I am a spuggy ;) after all. 
About The River 
 I have a gazillion more photos, but I think that is enough for now ;)

You can always check out my instagram, AND
if you want to use any of my images just send me a message with the contact form located on the sidebar.

CHEERS


Comments

Popular Posts