The Age of Instragram and Selfies

I have loved instagram for a long time but couldn't be part of it since I didn't have the right phone. There is something intriguing and elusive about some of the images that appeals to my creative soul.
Anyway here is an interesting link
Art 101: The Most Compelling Artists to Follow on Instagram | Artspace

Well I have the right phone now and started playing with it.
iphone selfie with blue eyes
Not sure the issues discussed in this article Selfies linked to narcissism, addiction  and mental illnesses will be an issue for moi.  I find the whole idea of taking my photo a horrid challenge, but the creative in me likes that kind of a challenge. Well off to explore the most compelling artists on instagram and here is mine.Instagram

Thanks to art pals Sheree Rensel and John Rowe for the great links.
Have a great day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Didn't get the link but that's ok. Your pic is really cute! :-)

Speaking of art-thru-your-cell, though; I saw this and thought of you...

http://www.whorange.net/whorange/2014/03/nailsnaps-turn-your-instagram-pics-into-nail-art.html

Cool beans!
XOXOXO Treen
jafabrit said…
Treen, what a cool idea, very clever.
oh thanks about the pic :)

Popular Posts