Watermark debate in Black and White

Well there seems to be some very very strong opinions about watermarking with many being for and against. I thought I would explore the yea's and nays and did a search. I came across a blog entry titled Watermarks Drive Me Crazy! and wanted to try and understand an opposing viewpoint. 
I am glad I visited because the blog owner, cole thompson, has a stunning portfolio of black and white photography. Looking at his images I can appreciate and understand why watermarks would not work for him. It hasn't changed my mind in regards to what I need to do, but how I am doing it has evolved since last year's nightmare
black and white photography
It isn't perfect, but I don't think mine ruins the viewing experience THAT much,what do you think?

cheers from jafabrit's studio

Comments

Popular Posts