The Seeing Eye

Been working on a small round piece of wood I cut for a portrait of Jeana. I found a problem with it though.  I took a pic and then as I as looking at the above photograph I saw it, EEEEK!  Can you see it?

Did you notice what the problem was? 
Yes, her left eyeball LOL! FIXED!! otherwise it would haunt me and I would hear that voice whinging from the bowels of my studio, fix me! fix me! fix me!

For International Women's Day 
Vivian Maier
"Perhaps the most important street photographer of the twentieth century was a nanny......was complete unknown until the time of her death"


Man Buys 10.000 Undeveloped Negatives At a Local Auction and Discovers One of The Most Important Street Photographers of the Mid 20th Century
LINKS
 THE ART OF SEEING-a guide to street photography.
19 of the most influential female photographers
Top 20 Women Photographers
Dickey Chapelle-one of the first women war correspondents


Comments

Popular Posts