Been a Stressful Few Days

© corrine bayraktaroglu sunset in ohio
Finding out how many people are ready to rip you off, small time and big time, companies, as well as fellow artists/photographers claiming they took the photos has been overwhelming. 
  
On the other hand I have had a lot of support  and you know who you are.
THANK YOU


Jafabrit's Blog will resume it's usual schedule soon.

If you visited my blog because you found one of my images and would like to licence or use the image, contact me at 
jafagirlart(a)yahoo(dot)com




Comments

Anonymous said…
Holy cr*p, CB!

I can't EVEN believe this...

I mean, this is worse than 'rampant,'
this is friggin CRAZY!!!!

Kudos to you for hunkering down and running all these people down and demanding your rights.
And also for posting all these so we all know about it and these people are 'outed.'

Like they say, 'sunshine is the best disinfectant.' :-)

(But take care, ok? I know that's kind of a sick joke-your BP must be through the roof-but we all luv ya to death and want you to be ok!)

XOXOXO T
jafabrit said…
My BP is fine :) thanks T.

Popular Posts