Sniffle! Sniffle!

Well so much for my life drawing yesterday, got the sniffles and felt too grotty to leave the house. On the plus side I had an epiphany in the studio as I tidied up the clutter. Who knew cleaning the studio had such benefits, besides it being clean ahem!  I now have a PLAN, phew!!!!!!! It all started because I saw the burlap under the desk. More about that another day. 
After my ONE success making a Valentine Card I decided to scan it and see if I could do more to it.

So I added a background and enhanced the blue in the eye.
Well my dear peeps, I am off to play in the studio a bit, have a brew with the KAOS Queen aka Karen Russell, and then off to the charity shops with dear daughter and hunt for birds to cover in glitter for the YS Put a Bird on It.



Comments

Popular Posts