GRRRRRRRRRRR! Bad Art Day

I have this idea in my mind of what I want for a piece due for an exhibit in a few months, but somehow every approach I take doesn't seem to cut it. I have cut, sewed, made plaster casts, plaster of paris molds,  painted it and nada, zip, yak!  Yesterday was my final attempt at a 3D version and it just isn't going to work. Then I spent the slumber hours haunted by it. GRRRRRRRRR!   

Okay, not all days are great. There MUST be some value in everything I did wrong, must be!
I did however manage to make A valentine card.



 SO it's a new day, and off to life drawing, then come home and clean up studio.
Then try, try again!

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm"
Abraham Lincoln

If I go by this quote so far I have been very successful, ahem ;)

Comments

Popular Posts