K is for Kaput


Hand Embroidery by Jafabrit
Well not quite, but that's how I view the past year *artistically* speaking. Somehow I lost my footing and my self esteem and confidence took some huge hits. It wasn't any one thing but rather a collection of unpleasant unrelated events over the span of a few months beginning in March that did it. Boom! Boom! Boom! one thing after the other. Becoming a recluse was looking mighty attractive.  So it's been a lot of hard work trying to crawl out of this.
There have been some BRIGHT spots that sustained me and for that I am truly thankful.

Doing BOX-isms for Free Art Friday has fed my creative needs and inspired me.

In between working on pieces for two group shows next year I have decided to spend a year drawing. Of course I say that and will probably go mad with painting LOL! 


Comments

Popular Posts