Wisdom Is

Accepting that something you are working on with such love and care is just NOT working and it's time to let go. 
I liked all the elements, but they were just not working together visually or thematically. 
First a cup of tea 
 time to reflect
Rufus was indifferent but kept me company.
In a funny kind of way the act of letting go  of this piece fits with the theme. Hum maybe after ripping it up into part I will figure out another way of using it.

"Creativity can be described as letting go of certainties" 

You're reading art by corrine bayraktaroglu originally posted on Jafabrit's Art. 
Thank you for dropping by.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So will you cut it apart and use the pieces?

I LOVE the expression on the little owl!


Also the 'dancing threads' on the left side.
jafabrit said…
hiay Anon, I think the left side with dancing threads will be a piece on it's own. The troll may or may not be incorporated into something else, and the owl I will use in an assemblage piece.
glad you like the owl :)
deb said…
more loose ends? I always love little owls, and I love when people blog about going wrong and letting go, rather than always being right....

Popular Posts