She's an Ambivert

ey up, what the heck is an ambivert, says she who lurks in shadows?  Well I tend more towards being an introvert, although many would not believe this.  

This is the best description so far: "You have the best of both worlds. You can enjoy your own company as well as the company of others. You can find plenty to occupy yourself with when alone without getting bored, but you also enjoy doing things with others on a regular basis. You can be energized by both contact with people and experiences outside yourself, and by what goes on in your own mind. You probably enjoy creative work of some kind, but also don't mind a work environment than includes some contact with other people."


ha ha, I think this quiz got my number, "You probably enjoy creative work of some kind."
I swear this skull reflection in a water puddle was trying to mock me as I was going up the stone stairs at Glen Helen.  Many a time I have crawled breathlessly up those stairs and mumbled they will be the death of me. I guess my biking is paying off because for the first time in 9 years I managed to walk the glen without my hiking sticks and without as much pain,  and managed to get up those stairs stopping only once for a breather.



Comments

deb said…
I guess I am one too - I like people sometimes, but I am never bored by myself!

Popular Posts