Offline For a Week BUT

if you are new to my blog here is some info
I love to paint. I sometimes photograph the painting and then manipulate the image on Adobe. They could end up being street stickers or just something to put in my sketchbook/scrapbook for future inspiration.
I love to play in my sketchbook with paint and whatever is lying around the studio.
I love to find things in my studio, like old vinyl records, and painting them.

I love to do hand embroidery using images from my sketchbook.

I love making stickers based on some of my embroidery (bad bunny) and sticking them up in some of my fave places.

I have fun doing camo dolls and knit graffiti.

"Life is too short not to have a bit fun AND if life is throwing you a curveball, pick up that ball and PAINT it." Jafabrit

Comments

Popular Posts