Oh YEA! Spinning it in Israel

Yes, that's my Spin Art Vinyl on the Shelf with Rafi in Israel. One of the coolest things about doing Free Art Friday is knowing that you've made someone happy. The other thing is learning about or connecting with other artists around the world. While I don't understand the language visiting Rafi's FB photo album was so inspiring.

Meanwhile back in the USA
Somebody stole the Knitted Poo Yarnbombing lol!  Perhaps I should have a leaflet campaign titled "okay which turd stole the knitted poo, bad karma, and ye shall be cursed with loose bowels foreeeeeever".


Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww-what a stinker! (pardon the pun...)

That's a problem when you make such CUTE STUFF, CB.

:-)

Are you going to do another?
Maybe the local grapevine will rat him/her out.

P.S. Loved the pics from Cinci. Where is that and how did you find out about it? (I've only been through there on my way south; never stopped.)

Thanks for the post(s) and also I'm loving the little troll kid.
That was so funny as I, too, still have quite a collection (pink cheeks.) Never got into Barbies but I loved my trolls.
Nice to know I'm not the only silly!

XOXOXO Treen

Popular Posts