Crochet : the new, the old, the new

The New
On the domestic front doing a couple of very basic granny square cushion covers. I whipped this out in a couple of hours watching a movie while I waited for the paint to dry on my HUGE scrap piece of wood.



RETRO CORNER

The old is new and the new is old.
 What fun, look at these food themed cushion covers from 1980. 
If you are into crochet food, well have I got a link for you. Check out Crochet Pattern Central, it's full of FREE crochet food patterns, such as this ice cream cone.

Meanwhile Margot is feeling GROOVY at your grandmother's crafts website with her crochet pillow. ANd if you are not tired of crochet yet lol, then Crochet Concupiscence is another fun link and has just about everything to do with crochet, from fashion, books, art, supplies etc.

Comments

sewphie said…
Love your cushion cover, the colours are great.
Those food cushions are so funny - I want the pie one!

Popular Posts