God in a Cup and no

this is not a religious post ;) 
I met Michaele in Puerto Rico and while our husbands were busy at a conference we goofed off.  I think we talked each others ears off. I did hide my wee packet of instant nescafe lest I get clobbered with her book, which as you can see is all about coffee. I'm not really a coffee drinker, or an avid reader, but I have to say the book so far is fascinating (here is a review).  
 I had taken a little flower yarnbomb to Puerto Rico and Michaele didn't escape my yarny plans. I gave her my mini knit bomb to put up somewhere that day we spent in Old San Juan. There is a special tree in the cemetery in old san juan called the children's tree. At christmas time people hang little toys and presents for the lost children. When I took Michaele to see it it somehow just felt right to put it up right there.


Comments

Popular Posts