Haters: I am LOVING this BLOG

Internetiquette with Ms.Madge who deals with haters comments over the internet with a twist of wit.I have talked about haters before on here,but I like Madge's way of responding to them.
In the Studio
I seem to be obsessed with using pen and ink.
Oh those arty obsessions.
Those empty marmite jars come in so handy. I am keeping my ink in one.


Talking about Marmite
  I know eating marmite is almost a religious experience, but this is taking it to a whole new level ;)
and by the way
Did you know, "according to the mish-mash dictionary of marmite (yes there is such a dictionary), marmART is serious business. 
AND
To heck with the Turner Prize, there is the Marmite Prize.  I wonder if you have to LOVE marmite to apply.

Comments

Margot Potter said…
Thanks so for the Linky Love! You inspire, endlessly.

xoxo
Madge
dinahmow said…
whispers...vegemite.
runs away....
Petrena said…
Aww...Ms. P, you're a class act.

And CB: as usual, a timely and relevant post. :-)

I linked to this:
http://luannudell.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/running-with-the-pack/

from Ms. P's blog. This is the first of four-I thought they were all really good and something we sometimes need to stop and think about. (Plus, I REALLY like her stuff.)

As for the Marmite...I have to admit that I'm kind of afraid of it. (I can hear you laughing now...)
But then again, I love braunsweiger and alot of people think it's disgusting. Just a guilty pleasure.
jafabrit said…
roflol dinah!


going to check out the link Petrena :)

My husband find marmite very scary.

Popular Posts