Trying to live the ArtFULL Life, Weird Clouds Over Ohio and sadness in Zanesville

People often think it means being an artist and creative with some medium (well it can be that too), but what does it mean exactly?
I found this lovely site called The Artful Life and here the blog author explains.


I like the idea of doing a goals page like this one in my sketchbook, and I do find I need to kickstart myself. I used the word "trying" in the title because I am facing the post exhibit blues, although not really blue, just kind of blah-ish?   


We had the weirdest storm and clouds last Tuesday in Ohio

Photo by moi
and I wasn't the only one that noticed. Dayton Daily News did an article titled Strange clouds cause a stir.


Don't even want to talk about the heartbreaking and tragic circumstances in Zanesville :( and the movie Elephant in the Living Room predicted something like this would happen.






Comments

Petrena said…
The Zanesville tragedy was just heartbreaking.
And I'm so mad at that guy for (essentially) signing the death warrant for all those animals: especially the tigers. As Jack Hanna pointed out; there are now more tigers in captivity than there are left in the wild.
He could've call the Cols. zoo and they'd have helped him place them. Or his wife could have.
This didn't have to happen...:-(
dinahmow said…
Sadly, this could happen again, anywhere laws(or lack of laws) allow private zoos.

Popular Posts