Stick it 4 Art

Didn't have time to pout about rejection too long. I was busy working on Sunday, yes, chewing gum for ART. What a great excuse eh! Nancy and I set up the gum wall at the Yellow Springs Arts Council gallery and had a CHEW IN to kick off the Traveling Gum Wall fundraiser.
I had fun watching the reaction of visitors which ranged from "eeeeeeew" to "how cool", but most went along and had fun with it, bought a piece of gum and created gum art.
You can see more pics on the YS Arts Blog.

special thanks to Mr.B for helping build the support for the wall :) 


Comments

deb said…
glad you have moved on from that rejection. And as always I find your work amazing with such character and depth.
Megan H Carroll said…
That is fantastic!

I just wanted to let you know i have discovered (for myself) embroidery- I am now on pins and needles and want to do it all the time. Part of the influence is yours! Thank you.

Popular Posts