Yarbombing Slide Show and Yarnbombing Day

Busy working on a new camo doll yarnbombing  for International Yarnbombing Day. Not BIG and grand, BUT is very popular with townies, and I thought it was about time I got another one up either the night before, or early in the morning before thousands descend on us for Street Fair.
Here's a few we've done since 2007.  



YES!
I finished my graffiti fragment hand embroidery based on a section of a wall in graffiti alley Ann Arbor MI and my vampire bunny street sticker.
10 1/2" x 7" embroidery floss and paint on linen
Long and Short Stitch and satin stitch
and yes I was going crosseyed finishing it last night
Told you I was obsessed ;)

copyright ©2011 Corrine Bayraktaroglu aka Jafabrit
All rights Reserved

Comments

CrochetBlogger said…
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing all the photos
jafabrit said…
thanks Crochet, all our yarnbombs sure added up :)
Anonymous said…
I LOVE VAMPIRE BUNNY!!!!

Please, please can u start selling someof ur stikkers?
jafabrit said…
Oh, thanks anon, well, erm, I will look into the bunny stickers after june 11th.

Popular Posts