Sunday Thoughts


Everytime I walk past this tree (Ponderosa Pine) I'm fascinated by the beautiful bark. 
This is the joy of being a bit of a flaneur and experiencing things that one often misses when driving from a to b.
On one of my little walks on Saturday I found the coolest hand sign at a garage sale. It was sitting on the table in the driveway and I told my dh, "oh, I just HAVE to get that."
He groaned and said, "I know."


I got this really beautiful handmade jewellry in the mail from the The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things Thank You
♥ it

I haven't forgotten Likkle Girl, will be shipping something to you tomorrow.

Comments

William Hessian said…
i just love your picket fence people. ive got to come to your blog more often, so much great stuff.

keep up the good work!
deb said…
I am jealous of your pine tree and your hand sign, I went backpacking this weekend=nd and took pictures of bark...
jafabrit said…
I bet the backpacking was exhilirating Deb.

thanks William. It gets kind of hard keeping up with blogs doesn't it, busy and so many cool blogs to visit.
Lana Gramlich said…
We're surrounded by pine forest where I live, so I totally "get" your appreciation for the bark. I've tried photographing it, but it's just not the same as the real thing, y'know?
Hope all's well.

Popular Posts