Lines: I just LURVED his illiac crest


and don't go getting dirty ideas, it is all about drawing, uh huh!. Just so you know what an illiac crest is, its the most prominent bone on the pelvis at the top. The model is an artist himself (with quite a resume) and so knows what a good pose is and boy did he do some tough one's, LOTS of foreshortening poses. I am pretty pleased with the proportions considering the angle.

Meanwhile in Jafabrit's Embroidery Studio


This is my traveling embroidery bag (it was my daughters back pack in high school and I treasure it). At the moment it carries my sketchbook and the beginnings of a new embroidery piece.
Well toodle loo for today

Comments

Cat-in-a-Box said…
Gorgeous life study drawing! I love the iliac crest too (to draw and also ..*ahem*). Even though I don't comment all that often I do love watching your embroidery work, your pieces are always so dynamic and interesting.
jafabrit said…
Thanks for dropping in and letting me know Cat :)

Popular Posts