Artful Joys

Come in so many ways

Happy Heart
acrylic on mdf, glitter, reverse painted plastic piece, resin
Available soon at IN A FRAME in Yellow Springs, Ohio

It's been months since I have wanted to paint and the lack of desire kind of scared me. I can't explain why I didn't want to paint, but I decided that's what the muse wanted and went with the flow. I am having fun with a new set of heart paintings and again go with the flow.

And fun coming across a new mural in Keiths Alley

Mural by Pierre Nagely
It's on the side of a building and not that visible, so getting a peek that made me explore further just added to the delight.

OR

Seeing funny faces at the Doctors Office
It's amazing how many faces can be found
check out this flickr found faces group

Comments

I love the heart art!
Lana Gramlich said…
The heart is lovely & the face is cute. It's funny--the human brain will seek out faces wherever it looks; in tree bark, spaghetti...wherever. Psychological phenomenon, that.

Popular Posts