Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Confessions of a Crafty Crone
By Corrine Bayraktaroglu
Pages
Home
WEBSITE
C-Central
Publicity/Publications
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Guerilla street art
photography
stencil graffiti
wordless wednesday
April 29, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
At the
Train Station
, Yellow Springs, Ohio
graffiti artist unknown
Stencil Graffiti History
Blek le Rat
-godfather of stencil graffiti
Comments
Art
said…
I like. :)
Always nice to be suprised by something like that.
Lana Gramlich
said…
That's really cool, but I wonder how many people are going to piss on it...
William Evertson
said…
wordless wednesday? I'm speechless :-
jafabrit
said…
LOL, good one Bill ;)
Hum Lana, I wonder, but I don't imagine they would be townies (our village should be renamed obama springs LOL).
Hiay Art, GREAT name, thanks for dropping by.
Undaunted
said…
I wish people would do some really great stuff like that where I live. Mostly it's just scribble. We did have one proper piece of graffiti art on a sign post, but of course the council replaced it. Wish I'd got a photo.
Popular Posts
May 29, 2016
Jewel Drop Mandala Stones and How to Paint Stones and Rocks
November 12, 2006
Drawing Challenge
Comments
Always nice to be suprised by something like that.
Hum Lana, I wonder, but I don't imagine they would be townies (our village should be renamed obama springs LOL).
Hiay Art, GREAT name, thanks for dropping by.