Domestic Arts

I wish I got the same satisfaction when I finish a painting like I do when I sew a couple of cushion covers and make a tablecloth top. I felt quite chuffed with myself, and I even made a button for the back. Notice the chandelier in the Gazebo :) I don't know why but I have had a yen for one for a few years and we found one for sale. I just happened to be in the store and see it, just happened to like it and I just happened to buy it, and my dh just happened to be around to hang it for me.
Talking about hanging, today is the day we hang the doll show: Jafagirls: No Ordinary Dolls.

Have a great Sunday and catch up with you later.

Comments

Undaunted said…
Your Gazebo looks beautiful! What a lovely place to relax. I definitely need one!

Those dolls on vinyl look fantastic!
jafabrit said…
thanks undaunted, lone beader.
Vikki North said…
Hi- I really like your blog and the bit of humor you write with.

My name is Vikki North and I'm a California working artist. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and gallery web site. I'm a different sort of artist myself.
Vikki

http://redchair-vikkisblog.blogspot.com/
and
http://www.theredchairgallery.com/
For all your posts since I last commented - my hat is off to you 'o busy one'. You cover sooooo much territory my head spins with what is possible with your cheeky attitude. Best
Heather said…
Lovely, I wanna come to your place and play and drink tea. Love the new knit graffiti too, the doll inside the knitting, brilliant!
ckw said…
wowee-wow--i really like your gazebo and chandelier and pillows and everything- what a lovely spot to be in and just to look at--it makes me really want one-
all things creative give satisfaction-some days it is the creation from within- other days it is the basics of creative purpose-celebrate it all-cuz you have so much coming out of you-
thanks for the thoughts and visuals
ckw
Klinger Studios said…
CB- Just got to looking at some of your past blogs and noticed this one - it's wonderful! I have so many new YS outdoor living areas to contemplate now and this one's at the top of my list. And the chandelier is an classy, old-world hoot! -CK

Popular Posts