Thursday and what's happening?


Well not when it comes to making ART that is.



Comments

Anonymous said…
You are a constant source of entertainment Jafabrit!!
I loved that.
Your children are gorgeous!!!
I am especially enamoured of that lovely dress you bought your daughter - delicious!
Your daughter looks divine in it!!

xx
Cynthia said…
Even your I'm doing nothing post is entertaining!

I especially like the "I'm feeling hungry bored and mean" (or something to that effect) I have been feeling that way ever since I saw the nutritionist on Wed. and she put me on a diet!
Kim said…
Jafabrit,

I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind words. Your blog is filled with so much creativity it makes me smile. :)
Anonymous said…
That docs office looks ohhh tooo farmilar.
Your son is as handsome as can be.
The dress that you got your daughter is stunning! Wonderful post!
*HUGS*
Susie Q said…
Your kids are as gorgeous as you dear heart...the dress is a dream. The Winds will be the scene of OUR anniversary lunch in 2 weeks. : )

The film was amazing. This was your do *nothing* post?? Ahh...to be that creative!

Hugs,
Sue
Lynette said…
What a neat slide show and yes your kids look gorgeous! eek the visit to the doc's office is no fun though! :( hope that went OK!

Popular Posts