Alas not on the golden throne

Gosh I have been tagged by so many people I have lost count. Let me see there was BAAAHHH, and The Bird Proofer, and a couple of others that I can't remember right now. I am supposed to tell you 8 things, but I think I will spare you and just share one story. Really I am not good at this tagging thing.

I have peed in noble places

I must have the ChamberPot Gallery on my mind lol! I was around 16, with my sister, it was almost midnight on a deserted city, both of us quite inebriated (tut tut) and both of us desperate for the netty. We saw our chance as we walked past the castle keep. We climbed the stairs and quietly did our naughty deed, assuaging our guilt with thoughts of how many generations of soldiers must have graced these steps the same way. We honor you castle, giggle! giggle! Drip! Drip! Then we nearly pooped our pants, because we heard a deep voice shouting up the stairs. Another slightly inebriated soul had seen water dripping down the steps and concluded that since it wasn't raining and the castle hadn't sprung a leak something else was afoot. We sheepishly came down the stairs to a man peeing himself laughing.


This is the Castle Keep in Newcastle upon Tyne. It was built by the eldest son of William the Conqueror, Robert Curthose. Curthose founded this ‘new’ castle on the banks of the river Tyne in 1080. The present building was built in the late 12th early 13th century by Henry the II and King John. The castle keep is one of the best examples of this type in the country.






Photo From: toontraveller"s Newcastle Upon Tyne page here.

Comments

Spoon of life said…
Hehehe I love this post;)

M.
Unknown said…
*snicker*
L.M.Noonan said…
you're a girl after my own heart. Ah the places I've peed.
I'm linking to you if that's okay?
Anonymous said…
LOLOLOLOL That's tooo funny! You left a mark girly! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE Wonderful post and that story is a trip!
*HUGS*
David Howard said…
I'll let you off Jafabrit because that was a good story. And besides you can blame L.M.noonan, she tagged me, so I passed it on like a dog shaking water off it's back. They must have a good cleaner at that castle.
This post made me laugh:) Nice sounds effects, too:)
jafabrit said…
Well I glad people are getting chuckle's, hee! hees! and snickers at my expense ;)
Yep, I thought the sounds effects would add to the story :)

sure noonan, thanks, I will add yours too :)
Funny post. As uaual, a fun one to read.
Dr.John said…
In Finnish a castle keep is a Linna. So you peeded on a Linna. Shame on you.
jafabrit said…
Oh Dr.John, LOL! that is NOT good.
Lynette said…
OH J.B. you make me long to someday be able to visit Europe so I can see some of those awesome sights IRL and not just photos... heck, I've never been anywhere but here...darnit you almost made me pee myself, I could just see you and your sister giggling together after being caught doing that LOL!! Thanks for sharing, that was much better than a list anyways! :D
Anonymous said…
Oh that is just beautiful!!!

There is nothing more satisfying than relieving yourself like that when desperation sets in!!!

I nearly peed my pants coming home from lunch today - damn the lack of castles round here!!!
Heather said…
Great Meme! It's always been a dream of mine to piss on a castle or in a castle, that would work too. :) Lucky you.
Cynthia said…
Funny story!!
Anonymous said…
LOL........
well sis you are a naughty gal!
I remember the night well and it went like this...
We were teenagers about 16 & 17 and we had been drinking in pubs down by the river Tyne. We decided to get some transport home and thought we would take a short cut up the castlekeep stairs. Well they were so steep and never ending and we were dying for the netty! Midway we decided to stop climbing those steps and do the biz! It was a foggy evening (remember the song The Fog on the Tyne by Lindsisfarne?) and we thought we were safe! So there we both were watching the fountains cascading heavily hitting the castlekeep steps . A veritable torrent that satisfied us bringing great relief. That was until we heard footsteps. It was foggy and we could not see who it was. We were in a bit of a dither as we were in full flow and unable to stop. The panic set in and we tried to cover ourselves mid throttle and got soaked! Meanwhile two male faces hovered closer amid the thick fog. We had been caught out.
It was two lads the same age as us and they were doubled over having a laugh. We joined in too. We were sopping wet and had to get home. It was a good time we never forgot. And, we learnt an invaluable lesson , never do it again! I did get caught one more time but thats a different story.
Your Sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jafabrit said…
ha ha sis, thanks my memory is a bit foggy lol! I do remember the panic though eek!
Susie Q said…
Too funny...: ) You naughty girls...
I remember think that I was peeing where royalty had walked while were at the Tower of London and Windsor Castle. Of course, I did it in an actual restroom for that purpose so I doubt any royalty actually *walked* there...I know, hush up Sue!

Hugs lots,
Sue

Popular Posts