Oops

I got tagged
5 things.

5 Artists I loveBasquiat His raw images and bold colours continue to intrigue and inspire.
Frida Kahlo
Caravaggio like de la Tour his use of light and shadow fascninates me
Georges de la Tour
kiki smith I first saw this crawling down a wall in the met and her eyes were very blue. I was totally mesmerized by it.

5 items in my fridgetamarind dipping sauce
white plum wine
roasted chicken
chapati flour
pita bread

5 Items in my Pursedecorated rubber cockroaches
inhaler
camera
a spoon
gum

5 Items in My Carpainted stones (found art items)
cough drops
gps for the directionally challenged driver ;)
bottle of water
british brolly

Comments

Unknown said…
An inhaler? Are you one of us? A wheezer???
jafabrit said…
not a club I wanted to join but yes a junior member wheezer! whaaaaa!!!
Just bought a hepa studio air filter for the studio last month. Can't believe I waited so long, makes a huge difference.
Lynette said…
My younger sister and my sister-in-law both have asthma. I'm sorry you ladies have it too!:( The hepa filter aircleaner sounds wonderful, I've been thinking of getting one of those someday (becasue of allergies and bronchitis) when can save up the $. I enjoyed reading your 5 items lists, cool stuff!
jafabrit said…
I am lucky in that I rarely need my inhaler, but I do need to carry it just in case. Seems cheaper to get a better quality hepa air filter through an art catalogue than anywhere else.
Unknown said…
Lucky you! I use two different inhalers, several times a day each, 3 oral meds, and a nebulizer at least twice a day. My doctor thinks I'm dieting -- actually, with no health insurance, I'm forced to feed the disease instead of buying groceries!

Sorry for the unexpected outpouring of medical and financial angst. Spontaneous venting keeps me sane!

I now return to my regularly scheduled programming . . .
jafabrit said…
w.J, that is awful, but hey I support spontaneous venting. Wait till you read my next post.

Popular Posts