Hey at least MY roaches are rubber

How would you like to wear one of these brooches. and do you dare to watch this? Good heavens it even has a little leash eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! and selling like hot cakes, wow!
This is too much even for moi. What is it with me and bugs lately LOL! well this is one I made for a bug themed art group show I did a few years back. It was contructed out of paper, clay, wire, and netting for the wings, painted and then resin coated to get it that glossy look. I do have to say doing a bug themed art show really helped me appreciate them a wee, wee as small teeny weeny wee, bit more.

Comments

Janets Planet said…
Think I prefer yours to those live ones.
Lynette said…
Yes as long as they are not running, crawling, or wiggling all those little legs and antennas eeeek! :)

Popular Posts