Note to Self!

when going to the tan salon don't wear a lot of clothes. Nine mins is not enough time to strip off and put on the bronzing cream before the tan machine kicks in.
I had visions of having a healthy glow instead of legs and arms that look like bratwurst sausages. HAH! I look like I have coffee streaks all over me. I suppose one could say it looks artistic. Been scrubbing meself silly since.

On the bright side, I now have an Allerair tube filter/air purifier in my studio, YES!!!!! What a difference even in just 30 mins. I had a dream last week that I was painting large black and white portraits, so I ordered some ultrasmooth canvas and will start on that next month. Having pepperoni pizza with anchovies from Ha Ha Pizza today with talitha the tongue. She doesn't know it yet but she is going to help me paint a handful of stones for jafagirls.

Comments

Lynette said…
Arrgh sorry you got burned in the tanning salon, that sounds painful!
jafabrit said…
Oh, no I didn't get burned, it was the badly applied bronzing cream lol! I didn't have time to apply a smooth coat, hence the streaks LOL!
Lynette said…
OOOH LOL I misunderstood you, I'm glad you didn't get burned though Alfreda. :) I've never been in a tanning salon but my daughter likes to sometimes. I'll probably get one of those 'farmer tans' working out in the yard this year LOL!

Popular Posts