An Ordinary Life

The dictionary defines ordinary as usual or not exceptional. Is it ordinary to wear black leather boots and imagine your pussy galore (now I'm showing me age) while speeding down the highway with track 7 of "Garbage" blasting your ears off. Probably! I was thinking mine an ordinary life, but then when you spend a morning collecting dead flies for an art installation, well, errrrr, ordinary or usual doesn't come to mind LOL! Yes, that is MY hand in the photograph sticking dead flies onto a strip for an artist's installation piece. Not something I dreamed I would be doing in my later years, but then maybe I just don't plan to live an ordinary life ;)

Comments

Lynette said…
LOL Alfreda this is way too cool!! Ordinary is way too boring and it don't matter how old ya are! :) (insert a hundred clappy guys here LOL)
Lynette
Janets Planet said…
One time I glued dead flies to threads and hung them from the ceiling at a guy's desk at work. He didnt believe we had a problem with flies in the store.
jafabrit said…
Ha ha Jan, sooooo I am not the only one eh LOL! A great way to make a point,did it work?
Janets Planet said…
The guy ran the blueprinting part in the back of the store. He was a real jerk. I left the place shortly afterwards. But he ended up becoming obsolete when they went digital. There is justice in the world I suppose.

Popular Posts