Glen Forest Cemetery: Old Headstone

Glen Forest Cemetery
Yellow Springs, Ohio


Gravestone Symbols

It's hard to make out since it is so worn but the  may be a passion flower (christ's passion), maybe a couple of apples (salvation) or poppies (eternal sleep), and the hand representing pathway to heaven.
I don't see a born date or age, only months, so I am guessing this was a stillborn child.
(would welcome any additional info)

There is one famous interment, Simeon Davison Fess, US Senator from Ohio.

Comments

Leanne said…
I'm sorry that someone left pissy note near your yarn bombing. Hmmm...time to write notes to yarn bombers, I think they have time to volunteer for charity! It works both ways, doesn't it (wink) :).

Thanks for your kind note about the interview. I'm in the middle of writing a new book so I'm not spending much time on the internet this month.

Glad that you sound well and that you are making as much art as ever.

Popular Posts