Custom Camera Bags for Women

I was going to do a review on here but I don't think I need to because A&K did such a brilliant job.
A+K ...all the way: Custom Camera Bags!
I never leave the house without my camera and was is such need for a camera bag. Nothing out there was working for me until I found Porteen Gear, and the quality and design exceeded my expectations. 
Porteen Gear
Robyn Porteen is a photographer herself and knew exactly what was needed when she designed and created her first bag, the rest is history.
I got the compact camera bag and it is not heavy at all. It has plenty of easy access pockets that will protect your glasses, camera etc. If you are looking for a camera bag that looks like a regular handbag Porteen has some great choices.
Cheers and thanks for dropping by.


Comments

Popular Posts