Decorating with Ikea Curtain Wire and Clips

I bought the deka curtain wire and clips from Ikea a couple of years ago and never got around to using them until last Christmas. I thought it would be perfect for my collection of favourite Christmas Cards.
Now the holidays are over and  it's time for a new display, so I hung my old "can't figure out what to do with this" art project I did years ago. 
reusing plastic for reverse painting attached to metal
 They are bits of metal I cut in a workshop, and then glued pieces of reverse painted plastic onto each side. I have always loved them but never quite figured out how to display them, until NOW. When I get tired of this, I will find something else to hang ♥

If you have children at home check out this wonderful way to display your children's art using this system. 

Comments

Popular Posts