Felt Tongues and Pens and crafty stuff

I know, I know, it's wierd! It's just that I volunteered to make a collection box for the YSKP, and then I was given three of these papier mache heads instead. Volunteers are going to walk around Cirque Carnival with these in hand. Where on earth am I supposed to put the sign,Feed the Arts?
 Aha, on the tongue.
 Hope they like it.
AND
 and I am doing fabric marker pens for another project. Not sure the duct tape part is working :( hum! rethink
AND
yet another jafagirl crafty activity, so my embroidery and painting is having to wait in the wings.
Free Art Friday info
There is a free art friday exhibit coming up in Tel Aviv and they are seeking submissions, more info here.

Comments

ARTBASH said…
Lovely blog with delighful images loved by all at ARTBASH so you've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. Click on the link for more information.

http://artbashers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Popular Posts