yes :) I'm talking about marmite, groan! agaaaaaaaaaaain! The second edition (digital) of the Mish Mash Dictionary by Maggie Hall is now out and will fill all you lovelies in about the Wonderful Wacky World of this much loved and much hated sticky brown stuff. Of course the reason I'm mentioning all this is, well, cough! ta da, I'm one of the contributors (pic of my shrine). I mean, how could I not be wink! wink! nudge! nudge! If I am not eating the stuff, then I'm putting it in my art,
or doing a yarnbomb homage.
and spreading the
- A study has found that a Vitamin in Marmite could help diabetes and heart problems.
- American College of Nutrition listed it as one of 7 Very Strange But Healthy Foods (not sure about the bitter part, beef jerky isn't bitter.)
- Unknown Facts about Marmite and why it was banned from a prison, and can reduce the threat of children born with spina bifida.
- Must be Spread T-h-i-n-l-y, I don't THINK so.
- Oh dear, Scottish prisoners getting mortal drunk on homemade marmite hooch
- Police Hunt Serial Marmite Thief-petrol station had to stop stocking it.
- Earthquake causes marmite crisis in NZ