Oink! Oink! experiments

or as they say in Dutch
Knor! Knor!


My husband found this face in the sidewalk as we walked down to the farmers market and it made me giggle.

LINKS
or to hear some Examples visit NPR

Taking Risks
It isn't easy when the piece in question seems perfectly fine as is, BUT!
 drat it! I was compelled to play with it.



Creating
Someone recently said she quit trying to be an artist and I looked at her and blurted out, "I'm not trying to be one either". Why I don't know. I am an artist by virtue of the need to create, not someone who decides to be an artist and looks for things to create. 
Not sure if any of the categories listed apply to me really, except maybe #3. I no more feel what I create "has" to be original, anymore than when I talk has to.  I just know that what I create is a visual response to the world around me and what I feel.
what about you?

 



Comments

Popular Posts