Flowers in a Sketchbook

Mixture of collage and ink

 I love playing in my sketchbook
AND
with photoshop


Seahouses is a beautiful village (I WON a pen at bingo there-made my day, and the best fish and chips on the planet, whee)
and yes there is such as thing as the British Toilet Association

I think they look very nice myself, a vast improvement over a plain ugly concrete slab loo, but then  who am I to speak, I run an art gallery in the local train station netty LOL.

Oh! can't resist
Q: What do you get if you cross a bear with a toilet?

A:Winnie the Pooh!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OK, you asked for it! Try this one
http://www.google.com.au/images?q=kawakawa+toilets&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=VG8gTOuBBMPIcarA6DM&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDYQsAQwAw

(But you probably already know about Hundertwasser, don't you.)

Nice haircut.
Art said…
Love love love the sketch!
jafabrit said…
I did moreidlethoughts lol! I came across this Fab BOG years ago when nancy and I started the Ghamberpot Galley. Enjoyed looking at the link again though.

glad you are liking the sketch Art, I see an embroidery coming out of it.
Lynda Lehmann said…
I love your haircut and your earrings, and the Chamberpot Gallery is a superb idea! I even like the name....
Colette Amelia said…
Great hair do! Love the earrings! Love the sketch!

Popular Posts