Monday, October 26, 2009

Thrill the World 2009 Yellow Springs Ohio


The JafaGirls




Zombiefied
The official headcount 133 people
I chewed pain pills like candy and had a prescription pain patch on my back and somehow I managed to get through 2 hours of rehearsal and the actual dance and it was
AWESOME!
Dancing with family, friends and neigbours was a BLAST.

My daughters boyfriend took this video
thanks Chris.




thanks to Dj JuJu for bringing this event to Yellow Springs, and Amelia who instructed us.

5 comments:

eek said...

That was adorable!

Judith HeartSong said...

fantastic video and you re-decorated here!!! I am now in love with black gesso.........

Colette Amelia said...

At first I thought that everyone just felt like I do every morning...I didn't know I was turning into a zombi...I thought it was just decrepidness!

You live an interesting life! Good for you!

JafaBrit's Art said...

thanks eek! LOTS of fun!
Judith I love working on a black surface, glad you liked the video :)

Oh gosh I feel like a zombie every morning, and I groan like one too ;) I hadn't thought of an interesting life, but I suppose yes, it's fairly easy in a village like Yellow Springs :)

Stella Dora von Swineburg said...

Fabulous! We wish we were there! thanks for sharing the video!