granny's crafts!

uh! huh!
so without further ado
here is
My embroidery version of the "homage to basquiat" painting well almost, still working on it. OOOOOh I loved embroidering those teeth.
My dentist was kind enough to give me some old x-rays of mine

which I want to use with the embroidery. Haven't quite figured it out yet but hey, I have plenty of time before my exhibit in October next year at IN A FRAME.
-->
--> -->
Skullisious Links
Skull-A-Day features very creative daily skull submissions
Huge skull made from computer parts at Walyou

Cute computer part skull bracelet at Stupid Fingers (love that name)

I HAD to Share This

Comments

Art said…
The pandas are so cute!

I think you co do a lot with the teeth xray
deb said…
loving the embroidery...totally rocks!
Janets Planet said…
The pandas are a hoot.

You are really unique. Whodda thunk to embroider teeth?
Debrina said…
Oh ha ha ha...I "pi#S%$d" myself this morning watching that!
jafabrit said…
someone did ask me Jan where the gums were and I just smiled and said he was a gumless wonder.

I have watched the panda vid quite a few times and it makes me laugh every time.

Popular Posts